Q: What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?
I could NEVER be a writer. I'm fascinated by the process. I don't understand how anyone can do that, and I really admire authors. Annette's Book Spot is mostly for fun. I really didn't intend for anyone to pay attention to my blog -- although I appreciate that people do. I really wanted a way to remember what I've read, and to write and discuss what I've read. I can never get enough of talking about books. I'm a librarian and I have so much fun discussing books with teens, but sometimes that isn't enough. So that's why this blog was created.
How about you? I'll be looking forward to you answers. Please leave a link so I can visit you! Thanks again to Parajunkee and Alison for providing this opportunity to discuss.

Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2012 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved


0 Yorumlar