Hello friends and welcome to Share Your Cup (SYC for short), the party where you share things that make you happy.
It's what your hosts call, "filling your cup".
Let's see what Jo, Carol, and I have been up to this past week.
In her post, Part 2 - Decorating With Gold, Jo showed us how she has been adding sparkle to her house with beautiful tarnished silver
and gold toned tools on her workbench.
In Herding Sheep, I showed my growing collection of sheep.
In Work a Little ... Play a Little, Carol talked about how she's finding balance as her right hand continues to heal.
Now for the features of SYC #185 chosen this week by Carol - please remember to pin from their site and not ours!
I fell in love with the afghan Lisa of Life Away From the Office Chair crocheted for her daughter and I plan to make one for a friend's soon-to-be baby boy.
I love anything with clocks and black and white checks get me every time so the beautiful Valentine decorations Sara of Hyacinths for the Soul shared had me swooning.
Chris at Red Gate Farm talked about planting seeds in her post ... Before the Seed and inspired me to plant my own seeds this past weekend.
Suzan of Simply Vintageous shared a recipe for Quick and Easy Mini Cheesecake Tarts that had my mouth watering and I hope to make some this weekend.
In her post, French Country Drop Cloth Tablecloth, Patti of Old Things New shared a tutorial on how she made this beautiful tablecloth.
Diana of Adirondack Girl @ Heart shared a fabulous makeover of an old dresser in Vintage Dresser Makeover.
Thanks to everyone for sharing and please grab the button if you were featured.















0 Yorumlar