I’m just taking my ease at the moment. The heat is building in this corner and I have been house cleaning for several hours. Time for a sit down. It’s our preholiday clean, something we always feel has to be done before we leave youngest to cat sit. Holiday do I hear you ask? Indeed, finally after over nine months we are booked on the overnight ferry tomorrow evening. Just a few days in a cottage in Devon and I CAN’T WAIT!
Like many we have had holidays booked and then cancelled. This one we optimistically booked in February thinking, surely in June all will be well. Fortunately we are double jabbed and received our Covid passport this morning. Devon is probably an ok place to visit. Fingers crossed. At least my BlogJune posts will have a different flavour for a few days WiFi allowing 😹.
So only a few things to shop for before we go. Suitcase yet to be packed but I have all tomorrow to decide on suitable clothing. Wizard of course has to be catered for with the correct selection of foods ready for his majesty and his essential medication to hand. Youngest will arrive in time for dinner tomorrow before his cat training session lol! And then it’s down to the harbour mid evening. I’M SO EXCITED.
I’ll leave you with a selection of flower pictures from the New Street garden. We were volunteering this morning and finally a few customers arrived. Such a good feeling to talk to visitors once again. Not sure what time I’ll post tomorrow hopefully as the boat departs and before the signal disappears, otherwise it might be two posts on Saturday.
See you soon,
Barbara xxx












0 Yorumlar