Traditional Song & Dance
American Song & Dance
Group Co-ordinator, Tierra on the left, Yoshie and Yours Truly!
Speech Time! Yoshie is assisting with the microphone.
On Sunday afternoon we had the opportunity to attend a traditional Japanese Tea ceremony. It was at another host families home. One of the students brought everything from Japan. His grandmother teaches the traditional tea classes.
He let Yoshie try her hand at it too. It's amazing the steps that must be followed for this ceremony.
We'll certainly miss Yoshie around here. However, my mother-in-law flies in tomorrow from Nebraska to stay three weeks with us so the house won't be empty very long! I'll have to enlist her support to tag the HUGE batch of items that are on their way from Portland today! I'm told it's 7 large boxes and 3 garbage bags full! I'll post pictures as soon as they arrive.
Meanwhile, tomorrow is my annual physical. :-( Why do we dread these so much? Hopefully it won't take long so I can get to the airport in time!
I'll be back very soon. I hope you enjoy the pictures!
Blessings,
Betsy

0 Yorumlar