
Hi Boston. I'm Erin.

South Station amigas.

Future home of Dahlia's Dungeon of Delight or past armory? Dunno.

Rooftop employee lounge @the Boston Globe. Chairs, yes. Peeps, no.

He's sorry. He's really sorry. Forgive the poor guy already!

Roses are red, my shorts are blue. I sell flowers. Here's one for you.

Boston Globe Editorial Design Department Condiment Distribution Center : That's hot!

Gimme a big ol' plate of spaghetti, some garlic bread and a bottle of that wine that's wrapped in a basket.

Hi peeps.

Geo, I SO hate to mention this, but you've totally got a camel toe in this pic.

Woof. Woof woof woof. Meow? MOO!

Sculpture and trailer.

Cute dolly.

Lighten up already, dude.

Goat 'n boats.

Chillaxin' on the strip of green left by the Big Dig.

More peeps and I love it.

Silly chick and interior shot of ladies' room: Boston Globe.

In the belly of the USS Constitution. Freak me out!

Bye Boston. You're cool!
* * *

0 Yorumlar