Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Freebie And Bargain Of The Week

A very good week. 

Most of the stuff came via my mum. Along with my Christmas presents (of which there are many this time round) there was a Moomins calendar, I did think I was getting this as a Christmas gift as I'd spotted it in The Book People catalogue a while ago, but she gave it to me as a bonus!

I also received two Style At Home magazines, these will be good during coffee and feet up time. 

I was still on the lookout for something else for Dan as I'd only spend £12 of the £20 gift budget. An old table football game came into the shop and I bought it for £5. Very happy and still well under budget, it all looks very impressive as the other gifts I bought for him are very small. I hope we don't fall out when I beat him!

Last night we saw a couple of friends who are in the country for a week or two and they gave us some photographs they'd taken of the modernist buildings in their town, what a lovely gesture. 

Today and tomorrow I'll be wearing the reindeer antlers I bought for 79p, I don't have a Christmas jumper (compulsory attire at the shop) so antlers plus some baubles and tinsel will do the trick. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar