I haven't played with it yet, but am excited to! I just wanted to show you guys what's inside and some swatches. If you like what you see, you can check your local Sephora for it.
Primers & Mascaras
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
- Makeup Forever Step 1 Skin Equalizer - Hydrating Primer
- Touch In Sol Stretchex Stretch Lash Effect Mascara
- Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Mascara
I'm a big fan of MUFE's primers, so I look forward to trying this one. I hope it really does hydrate my skin. I've never heard of Touch In Sol before. They are a Korean brand.
Highlighters & Bronzer
Highlighters & Bronzer
- Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Highlight
- Tarte The Sculptor in "Park Ave Princess"
- Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Highlight
I actually don't have many high lighters, so this will be a nice addition to my collection. I always hear people raving about matte highlights. I already own The Sculptor by Tarte. It's very creamy and lasts long.
![]() |
| Clinique chubby stick, Tarte the sculptor, Laura Mercier high light |
Eyeliners & Tools
- BeautyBlender
- Tarte Slenderizer Bamboo Contouring Brush
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
- Lancome Drama Liqui-Pencil
Everyone and their mother raves about the Beauty Blender. I'm glad I can try one out now! The contour brush looks like it'll fit nicely into the hollows of my cheeks. The Stila liquid eyeliner is one of my favorites. It's very black and never smudges onto my eye like others. For some reason this one felt watery on my arm. The Lancome one felt creamy, and surprisingly wouldn't budge when I was trying to get it off. I'll see how it performs on my eyes.
Eyeshadows
- NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow in "Himalia"
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in "Lounge"
At first glance I wondered why is there a green shadow? How would I even wear that? Urban Decay's "Lounge" is a beautiful red brick with a green shift. It reminds me so much of Too Faced's Girly eye shadow. The Nars shadow also swatched impressively. It's a bronze shade. It felt very smooth.
![]() |
| Stila Liquid Eyeliner, Lancome Drama Liqui-Pencil, Urban Decay Lounge, NARS Himalia |
This seems like a great gift, or something to add to your collection. I'm definitely excited to play with these products. If you like what you see, look it up on Google. Google will tell you the nearest Sephora that still is carrying it.









0 Yorumlar