Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Piecing Together My Return to 40k

The pieces are forming in my head.  I have lots of leftover Templar bits and some Dark and Blood Angels bits.  In order to build this army, I’m going to be using as much of the left over stuff as I can.  So how best to combine all of this?  I’ll do a winged cross as the icon, sort of Affliction T-shirt inspired in design, I remember some cool Icons that they had on some of the shirt designs that I had seen a long time ago watching some MMA fights.  So the icon is settled, as is the color scheme in red and white.  Now I need to do some icon sketches to get it right.  I’ve found two Forge World Dreads, a Vindicator, couple of Rhinos, and a partial Land Raider kit when I was packing and unpacking.  I ordered some bases from our little buddy over at Dragonforge, which should arrive later this week.  And I have two 1/32 scale Tanks that have actual rolling chassis that I plan to convert into Predators.   

Now I need a name for my DIY Chapter of winged crosses.  Suggestions?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar