I'm Sambie, or Sam, whichever you prefer, and I'm 21 years old, soon to be 22. I live outside of Manchester in the UK with my mummy, my little sister and my older brother. I have one amazing little dog called Cooper, he's a West Highland Terrier and he recently turned 6, but acts like he's a puppy.
I believe in unicorns, I think robots will take over and start World War Three, Zombies scare me and I've had to stop reading about them, I'm a big fan of Vampires and I'm half-convinced they might be real, and I wish life was like it is in the Scott Pilgrim Universe.
I love a good game, especially RPG's, and I enjoy a good film, especially anything with Leonardo Dicaprio in, I'm a big TV-Nerd, and my newest obsessions are Dexter and Falling Skies. I really love reading, and I've just read the newest True Blood book, and I've started the new Vampire Diaries book.
I really like socks, and I love wearing them, especially knee-high ones, I love animals of all sizes and hope I can work along side them for many years to come, I love beauty products and my bank account suffers for it.
I'm never without a hoodie and my Ugg boots. I don't facebook because I can't handle the drama of everyone's lives, my hair is naturally brunette but hasn't been brown in nearly 5 years now. I don't like my nose or my teeth, I want to cut my hair short but can't handle the thought of not liking it, I want a gecko for my next pet, I'd love to travel the world and educate myself in other cultures. I have two tattoos and want more, I'm on 16 piercings but again, I want more, I'd like to be more girly but I just can't see it happening, and I'm vegetarian and have been for at least 18 years.
This blog is going to be for me to review products that I've either bought myself, my mum has bought for me, or I've won! (I enter A LOT of beauty competitions!) I want to share my thoughts and advice. I don't know everything, and I'm not the best there is, (and I don't claim to be!) but my gosh, I'm going to try and make this thing work because I'm really enjoying myself.
Feel free to say hi and introduce yourself! If you have any questions then email me at pandapoprock@hotmail.com
Thank you! ~ x


0 Yorumlar