Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Day 2

It's time to reveal day 2's activity for the day. (Cue sassy voice)And don't even try to say that technically it's day 3 cuz I ain't been to bed yet so I'm still livin' in day two!(end sassy voice) 


So looks like today we are making a banner! Now this one took me a while, and it didn't help that my little monster didn't go to sleep till after 1. Not cool baby, not cool.


So first I cut a bunch of triangles out of muslin. I wasn't super specific on the measurements, but they were about 6 inches wide on top and 8 inches long. 

check out my old lady ironing board!

Then I ironed the pieces so that they would lay flat nicely. This took like 3 minutes and really helps with later steps.

why yes, that book is a copy of Something Wicked This Way Comes.

From there I stenciled on letters to the muslin pieces. Almost done!


Finally I filled in the stencil with black craft paint. I also drew orange stripes on the end pieces and put orange and black dots on the middle blank pieces. Here is the banner on my fireplace.


Please excuse the super blurry-ness in this photo, I fear my life if I turn on the light again. Just wanted to show off the dots. Don't forget to come back tomorrow for day 3!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar