Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"Wednesday Wee Ones" Introducing Kristine

She is a beautiful Gotz doll that I bought when Gotz had a designer doll collection.

Kristie3764

The artist that created Kristine is Sissel Skille and she is an artist extradonaire!

KristieClose3799

I call her Kristie and this name seems to fit her to a tea!

This is her original outfit.....

KristieFull3798

and here she is in blue!

Kristie4225

She looks sweet posed with her friend, Maike!

KristieLibby4722

Isn't she sweetness!

SideMidDoll3979

Up close....

Close3978

Right now I have her dressed in this precious little beige dress that a friend gave me just for her!

Full5456

It looks like it was made for her!

DollRoomMid5474

Hope you enjoy Kristie's photo shoot....

CloseUp5459

she loves to model!

Am I your favorite?

DressSide3987

And the WINNER of the giveaway is..........

drum roll please.....

the fairy book will be traveling to Fairyland!

Congrats to my groovy girlfriend, Jackie from Once Upon a Fairyland !

I hope you'll all take time to read a book as fun as these are this summer!

Thanks to everyone that entered and a special thanks to Bobbie Hinman who made this fun giveaway possible! We'll do this again soon! rose

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar