Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Very low tide this morning

At least we can still go walking on the beach. Very cold and a wind from the south so I was glad to finally get back into the car and some warmth. We dont often have tides as low as this. Two pelicans out there if you can see them. Nice to get out of the house, all this corona virus stuff is tending to get rather frightening. I think I wish we would get on with it, so many conflicting things so much being shut down and so far not a lot of people with it. Although I know it will escalate and probably with frightening speed. We isolate ourselves any way up to a point but I am still shopping. Yesterday we went to Adelaide to have our hair cut, our lovely M has moved from a salon into her home, which is beautiful, she doesnt have many private clients but for how long? We also are finding that the trip up and back is becoming very tiring. Getting whimpy in our old age. We only had the haircuts and got petrol, much cheaper than down here and home, didnt even stop for a burger for lunch but had a late one here. Today a cold walk on the beach and aother cold one this afternoon on the cliffs. Lovely.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar