I am enjoying the last few hours of the weekend. It is quiet in the house with James, Alistair, Richard and the dog gone on their half term adventure and the big kids minding their own business. The latter are knackered after a two night camping bonanza with Scouts. I am told that it was cold (there is a surprise, it is February) but good although not as fantastic as expected. The communal yurt collapsed so they missed some of the activities whilst putting up alternative accommodation.
I have been pottering about the house today, doing nothing much of importance except some laundry. I spent most of this afternoon stitching the binding of Sam's quilt, listening to an urban fantasy novel, which I enjoy. In those rocky times it is best to stay clear on anything that is remotely real.
The whole weekend has been a bit like that actually, it was rather pleasant. Starting with a dog walk on Saturday, ending with a an audiobook and a creative project this evening. In between, there were some light chores, a visit to Ikea, sorting through fabric scraps, dinner with friends and my run (which wasn't quite as fun as the last one, my left shin hurt and it was freezing cold). I didn't bother cooking dinner, today, we had take away pizza instead. As it turns out, Richard didn't cook for his half of the kids either, they went to the chippy. Good times.
Have a lovely week! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. x
0 Yorumlar