Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tea Cup Exchange

Recently I participated in a Tea Cup/Mug Exhange hosted by the lovely Stephanie (The Enchanting Rose).  This is a lot of fun.  You get a nice surprise in the mail (either a Tea Cup or a Mug) and a chance to make a new friend.

Stephanie posted the LINK to the exchange earlier this week and I forgot to get my post up on time (shame on me).  Anyway here is the mug I received from my partner, Kathy Weisz.  Kathy has an Etsy shop which you can visit HERE:

Isn't that Tea Cup pretty.  I really liked the colors and the dainty rose pattern on the cup and the gold accents.  She also included a wonderful selection of her favorite teas.  Some of which are also my favorites, particularly Earl Grey.  -  Thank you Kathy for a wonderful exchange.

Thank you Stephanie for taking the time to put this all together and match people up.  I look forward to doing this again.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar