"Obama is an elitist!""I know, I heard that too."
"Only you and I are ready to be President on day one."
"Agreed."
"Obama will only be ready to deliver a speech on day one."
"Yep. Or maybe bowl a bit."
"Hahahahaha, hahahaha."
"Want to hear another good one?"
"Sure."
"Even after serving on the board of directors of Wal Mart for years, even after caving in to the special interests and big pharma on my health care plan, even after voting for the war, even after being named by Forbes magazine as the candidate most supported by big multi national corporations, I'm still running as a Democrat."
"You go girl. Keep on running and keep up that slash and burn/win at any cost campaign style. It really suits you and that husband of yours."
"You know, if by some miracle we don't get to subvert the will of the majority of the Democratic Party voters and I lose this nomination..."
"Perish the thought!"
"Tell me about it, but anyway, if I do lose this thing somehow, maybe I could be your Veep. We could run on a national unity party ticket. Kind of like the one you would have had if you and Kerry would have run together."
"That might not be a bad idea. After all, you and I agree on more than we disagree on."
"Yep. We see eye to eye on more things with each other than we do with that elitist Obama. After all we've been in the halls of power longer than him and everybody knows black folks are some serious elitists."
"Yep. That's why they stick together so much. All those elitists stay with their own kind."
"Oh well, I gotta run. There's some corporate money I have to find and some hope I have to go crush."
"Yes you can crush that hope and take that cash!"
"Hahahaha, yes I can!"

0 Yorumlar