Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

In the meantime, please check out Mr. Dino Martin Peters' blog

Hey pallies, havin' just finished readin' Miss Gayle Carline's first novel, the murder mystery "Freezer Burn," that features our Dino, I just went to checks out her blogg to see what she was sharin' 'bout the tome....when to my total Dinodelight I found that she said the nicest thin's 'bout me and the ol' ilovedinomartin Dinoblog.

Her gracious words with a link to this here Dinoblog are shared below. If you woulda likes to read this whole blog post, just clicks on the tagg of this Dinogram.

I wanna thanks Miss Galyle Carline for the sweet kindness she has extended to this Dinoholic and to this little blogg devoted to our Dino. Watch for my review of "Freezer Burn" that will appear here in just a few. Dinotouched, DMP

In the meantime, please check out Mr. Dino Martin Peters' blog, whether you're a Dean Martin fan or no. I am truly falling in love with his Dino-speak, and when he posts anything I've done or said about Dean Martin, he refers to me as "Miss Gayle Carline", a moniker I find so endearing, I'd probably loan this man my car keys if he asked. Which would sound a lot better if I didn't drive a 12-year old minivan with 185,000 miles on it (but don't tell DMP).


By the way, I do love my life-sized cardboard Dean Martin. When I get home, I'm putting him in my guest room, just so I can say hello to him every morning. Until then...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar