It's still quite chilly outside here; there's a crisp March wind and I still need a coat to go outside, but it's officially Spring today. I couldn't be happier, and I'm willing to bet a lot of other people out there feel the same way.
I'm glad I planted pansies back in the late fall/early winter because now I can enjoy their colorful blooms. They're already starting to get leggy and hang over the sides of the pots; does anyone know whether these plants can be pinched back? They seem a little too delicate for that, but I just don't know.
See what I mean about the droopers?
These are probably the healthiest pansies I've ever had. We bought them from a different nursery last fall, along with a hydrangea, three azaleas, and four ferns. I've been very impressed with their plants so far.
I love me some cheerful pansy faces. :D
I should have swept the porch before taking these pictures, but I didn't have time. ;)
I also need to find out how to clean these white water stains off our porch.
I enjoyed seeing the Tulip Magnolia tree outside our dining room window last week.
I'm glad I snapped these pictures over the weekend because the mercury dropped below 30° overnight, and the blossoms are turning brown now.
Finally, the moon was up and fully visible before it got dark yesterday, and I was able to get some pictures from our street.
These pictures were taken at 7:00 p.m. yesterday evening.
This full moon will coincide with the Spring Equinox, and it's also the last super moon for 2019. It's being referred to as the "Super Worm Equinox Moon." You can go to the Old Farmer's Almanac Here to see why it's called the Worm Moon. Whatever it's called, I think it's beautiful. :)
Happy Spring everyone and thank you so much for your visit!! Your visits and comments make my day!
0 Yorumlar