Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

David Morrell, an Update on Work




Well, I'm deep into the reading for my David Morrell article. I've read quite a bit of his stuff before but have missed some of his newer stuff. I just finished Creepers, and his short story collection Black Evening. I also read his 1983 children's book, The Hundred-Year Christmas, and I'm about a third of the way through his thriller, The Covenant of the Flame. Creepers was a very fast read, about the new breed of urban explorers, but I enjoyed his short stories most. He included helpful biographical information throughout the collection and that is really beneficial. Since he and I are both members of HWA, I emailed him in hopes of being able to ask him some questions. So far no response, but it's only been a few days.

Nothing profound to add today, just an update on work.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar