Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Working Lunch


Sometimes the work load is so heavy that you just have to eat lunch on
the job. 


Does that ever happen to you?





Love this "Amateur Builder's Handbook", although I am not an
amateur, but it does have some handy tips.  I love vintage tools and am
always looking for them to fill my tool box.  They may not be as 
efficient to use as modern ones, but they have so much style.



The weather has cooled off here, but we still have so many wild fires.
A friend called us yesterday to tell us that the property where we own our lot
was on fire.  Fortunately he had bad information and our property is safe, but 
4,000 acres have burned in the Wesley fire 13 miles from us.  I am praying
for rain because the area is so remote and steep that it's hard to stop the fires.
It's been a very active fire season in Idaho.

I am joining ~



Bentley is playing with his Daddy.  My husband adores that dog
and so do I!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar