Wow has it died down at work. It's the first time I have seen it near empty other than the staff. What a shocking difference from last week...circus. I got sent home early. Was supposed to work until four but it's just useless. I guess everyone has become sick of shopping or have become broke as hell. I like it though.
Last night I was able to work on my editorial piece for the magazine http://www.citydigz.com/. It always feels good to have an inventory of stories prepared. I do a lot of blogging , which I obviously love very much so most of my time is on my lap top or reading fashion magazines and fashion books. I'm just waiting for the universe to send me something interesting. Something to challenge me. I'll admit, writing challenges me. I just want you people to know who I am, where I come from, my thoughts and my words and my days.I don't feel like a writer, but I am one, and that makes me smile. Lot's to learn and plenty of room to grow.
Now what am I going to do? It's so ugly outside. Rainy and cold. I think I'll just chill for awhile.
Rafael.





0 Yorumlar