Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Selena Gomez On New Album: 'It's Really Empowering'



Selena Gomez recently sat down with Billboard.com to chat about her upcoming tour and her new album.

Check out what the 18-year-old actress/singer had to say:

On ‘Who Says’: “It’s a very powerful anthem and it’s something I can relate to and it’s something everybody’s gone through, so I’m glad that song’s out there. Fox heard the song on the radio and thought it was the perfect kind of message for our movie. I’m just glad it happened that way.”

On the feel of the album: “[It's] more positive, which I haven’t really done a lot of. ‘Naturally’ and ‘Who Says,’ which are my biggest songs, are both very positive, but most of my records are kind of intense break-up songs and a little bit repetitive with what I’m singing about…It’s a really empowering record and that’s just more of the place I was in, so I wanted it to be really powerful and to be something that was inspiring.”

On what her tour will hold for fans: “We’re dividing it into four sections. We’re going to have wardrobe changes. There’s going to be dancers — I will not be dancing most of the time. They’ll just be back there getting the crowd pumped up. We’re going to have fun screens in the background. It’s just gonna be a huge party. I wanted to make it like a PG-13 rave.”

ARE YOU GOING to a stop on Selena & The Scene’s tour?

Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar