Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

One Dress, Four Job Interview Outfits: All Four Looks!

Four Ways to Wear - One Dress, Four Interview Outfits

Just a quick round up of all four of my Marks & Spencer Style Blogger Challenge looks styling just one dress... I didn't win unfortunately, but I really, really enjoyed the challenge and was so pleased with all four outfits I came up with! You can read about the two (male and female) winners on the M&S stories website here :)

One Dress, Four Ways: Job Interview Outfits
Week 1: Creative but Classy - An interview outfit for a fashion role at a well-known UK fashion brand (e.g. a design role, a salesperson, a marketing exec, a buyer)
Week 2: Stepping up the Career Ladder - An interview outfit for a more senior role at a corporate firm (e.g. a bank, law firm)


One Dress, Four Ways: Job Interview Outfits
Week 3: Just Graduated - An interview outfit for a student attending their first post-uni interview for a job at a creative agency (e.g. in media, marketing, advertising)
Week 4: Back to Work - Interview wear for a yummy mummy going for an office based job after a career break

So I was really pleased with my four looks; my personal favourite was the third look for the media/creative job. I couldn't have been more pleased with the dress I chose - I'm going to be wearing it for work, and although it's a neutral grey (which does suggest "workwear"), I think dressed up with even brighter colours and lots of statement jewellery it will be a great staple dress in my wardrobe! (If you're thinking of buying the dress yourself, click here for a link :)

I'd like to thank all of you for your wonderful comments and support - I really appreciate each and every one and have enjoyed reading what you took the time to write (and tweet!). It's nice to have given lots of ideas and help to people, so although I didn't win I've got so much satisfaction out of it for those reasons. Thank you also to Marks & Spencer for the opportunity - it was a great challenge :)))


Catherine x

Come back tomorrow for a new outfit post... it's a good one - my new favourite!



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar