Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

..thoughts...

I'm a Ghost Whisperer fan.Go ahead and laugh...I get it. I love their relationship...the kind I want, and I like paranormal stuff. Not a huge fan of Jennifer Love Hewitt but they FINALLY styled her right tonight! Fabulous black dress with leather trim and that sexy length.
I mean, do we really need to see her boobs all the time? Her boobs should get their own agent and get their own paycheck.
Now I can focus on the story. I hate that. I know they're attending to the demographic that watches it, but her? Well, she's pretty and all, it's her dorky energy I can do without. If she played it right from the start, she could be Kim Kardashian or Beyonce.
I just love it when she dressed well without being 'mooned' all the time! Yeah, I know I'm gay, but I can still appreciate a beautiful female body. It's the mystery that's sexy. Am I right?...the women can answer that.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar