Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tami Roman Reveals She Was Kidnapped, Held Hostage & Sexually Abused On TV ONE's "Uncensored""


 Tami Roman Uncensored

Basketball Wives star Tami Roman appeared in TV ONE's 'Uncensored' which aired last night. Long before her reality TV fame, she details she how she dealt with being sexually abused by he mother's boyfriens at the age of eight and also when she was kidnapped and held hostage for days


On being sexually abused by her mother's boyfriend

"My mom divorced my stepfather because there was infidelity in the relationship and she was the type of person who wasn’t going to stick around for that. But she was a young, cute, hot momma so she ended up with somebody else. Because she worked three jobs, I was in the care of this man a lot of the time and I guess it got too much for him, with his perverted self. And he decided that he wanted to take on me as well. It was unfortunate because at the time, I didn’t really understand what was happening to me at eight-years-old. I felt it was wrong. I felt I was wrong. I felt I was at fault, not understanding that it was something wrong with this individual. My mom decided that she didn’t want to be with him anymore and I couldn’t have been more thankful because I don’t think"

On being kidnapped when riding in a car with one of her band mates


“One of the members and I were ridng to go to a session and she stopped to get gas. And when she stopped to get gas, this guy pulled up on the side of us and it was like, ‘Hey.’ And he gets out, banged on the window. ‘Let your window down.’ Reached in the car, snatched off all my jewelry, fondled a little bit. And she was like, ‘What are you doing? What are you doing?’ Got in the backseat of our car and made me drive to a warehouse. Now, once we got to the warehouse, he just was not happy that he had taken the jewelry, that he had taken the money. He wanted to take something else too. So, for four days, I had to be trapped with this guy, my friend and I and sexually abused for four days—at his leisure. I’m telling these stories and I’m thinking, ‘you done been through some sh*t.’

Check out the video


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar