Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MOP's Billy Danze is Sick of Violence in Hip Hop





One half of the legendary rap duo, M.O.P's, Billy Danze says he is tired of Violence in Hip Hop. He said this during his recent interview on VLad TV. Hmm! Isn't that funny? If you know M.O.P, you would know they are one of the most hardcore rappers in Hip Hop history. 50 Cent even signed them to G-Unit back in the mid 2000 to make his team look more gangster. And now, Billy Danze is saying he is sick of violence in rap music? I think this is kind of  a good thing. 




During the course of the interview, he was asked about violence in Hip Hop culture by VLad, and he responded with...





"I'm actually tired of violence period dude...in Hip Hop whether it's battle rapping or just artists themselves. It's bad man because it's giving us all a bad wrap. M.O.P. didn't help, the bullshit that we had to go through through our career but I think at some point these artists are going to get older and they're going to sit back and be like, 'Damn, why did I do that? I probably shouldn't have did that differently.'"


Good thing he admitted to be guilty himself. I used to be a big fan of Gangsta music too myself. I always loved The LOX, G Unit, anything with that gangster vibe to it, but as I got older, I listened to music like that lesser and lesser. I still listen to those rappers once in a while, but I don't have the same feel I used to have while listening to it. I guess as you get older, the whole violence in music thing becomes more and more ridiculous sounding to you. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar