Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Glamore It's a Vibe 35 Piece Eyeshadow Palette Review

Hi guys! Happy Wednesday. How has your week been so far ??

Today I'm sharing with you some swatches of the Glamore It's a Vibe 35 Piece Eyeshadow Palette. Now first off - I have to admit I'm not one for big palettes in general as they take up so much space- but they had an awesome special over Black Friday that I knew I had to get it for myself as a Christmas present. 

As I mentioned hundreds of times - Glamore Cosmetics is honestly one of my favourite online stores to shop from. Gael makes every shopping trip there truly magical with amazing customer service and great specials. All their products are cruelty-free and hypo-allergenic. 

I love how this palette contains a lot of everyday wearable colours as well as lots of awesome pinks and purples - as I love wearing neutrals or pinks and purples for work. This palette contains a lovely mix of 18 mattes as well as 10 semi shimmer and 7 awesome glitters shades. 

Now first off - as I have been experimenting with this palette for quite some time - I would suggest investing in a glitter eyeshadow primer if you plan on using the glitter shades often. They do have a bit of fall out and while I love unicorns - I don't love looking like one all day . A good glitter eyeshadow primer helps the glitter shadow stick around so much longer without any fall out. The glitters are also so much easier to apply with your fingers too . You can also use a little setting spray on a brush or finger and apply it that way too if you don't like applying with your fingers. 

The rest of the shadows all blend like a dream. I love how buttery and easily they blend and they look amazing. While I knew I would use the pinks and purples - I must admit I have hardly touched the more neautral shades except for a quick and easy crease colour. The pinks and purples are so vibrant and look amazing. I use the Hean eyeshadow primer that came in the combo with this palette and my eye- look looks amazing and vibrant until the end of the day when I remove my make-up before bedtime. 

I have swatched them all in rows down (so each swatch will include a glitter eyeshadow swatch too )

So onto the swatches : (All of the colours - glitters included - is just one swipe of eyeshadow, they really are that pigmented and buttery )















Overall I'm super happy with this palette in my collection - and love the looks I have created so far. I have played around with the glitters too and will post a mini tutorial on my Instagram soon. 

This awesome palette retails for R380 HERE. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar