Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rick Ross Speaks on Working Out

The level of hard-work Rick Ross does (endless shows, touring, a lot of sleepless studio nights...), I am surprised he is still as fat as he is. Anyway, he is currently dedicated on losing some weight to look more sleek, and he spoke about it during his recent interview with DJ Big Bink, on Power 107.5 (an Ohio radio station).





“I had to change a few things, man. I had to try to get me a little more sleek. Get me a little rest. You know what I’m saying? I had to change my diet. To all the ladies listening, go to my Instagram ladies…Y’all let me know if y’all see my workout kicking in yet. You heard me?







Guys, how do you feel Ross will look if he actually gets around to lose some weight? I don't know, but when Fat Joe lost all that weight like two years ago, he looked mighty funny. Joe has gained back some weight now, and is just alright...not too fat, but not awkward skinny either. Let's see how Ross turns out with his routine.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar