Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Glitter Sheer Tint Nails

Rainbow Sparkles


Happy sunny Saturday people. As the sun is shining today I wanted to do special rainbow sparkly nails. I have seen many beautiful mani on Facebook like this, so thought I'd have a go myself. I have also changed the shape of my nails, as I was getting bored with the shape I had lol.
I started with one coat of GOSH Silver holographic polish.



Then topped this with Filthy Gorgeous Prism.



How lush are these 2 polishes! !
I then added spots of colour with sheer tint polish from Sally Hansen and a couple I made myself.


I know this pic is blurry,  but look at the awesome rainbow sparkles :)



Top coated and finished. Again something new I've tried, easy to do and I'm so happy with the end look.



Just perfect for this sunny weekend :) Hope you like them too and have a great weekend yourselves.
Till next time, stay safe and much love..


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar