Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Winter Shopping Made Simple

“Real style is never right or wrong, it’s a matter of being yourself on purpose.”

Our experience of winter is very much related to how prepared we are for it.  When I first started skiing I would only be able to do one run, then I would have to go into the lodge to warm up for a while before I could do another.  The reason being that no matter what I tried, my toes were always like ice cubes almost immediately.  It wasn’t until I discovered the heated hand and feet warmers that skiing actually became fun for me.  I could bundle up everywhere else, but no matter what I did, I couldn’t keep my extremities warm.

Winter is very much like that for me – I can tolerate just about anything so long as I’m not too cold.  I have some really cute ski jackets, but there are times when I want to wear something a little more stylish, but it’s still important for me to be warm and cozy.  I wear beanies, hats, scarves, gloves – the whole nine yards, so finding some unique, pieces are important to me.

I have ordered from some online sites before and when the merchandise arrives, I have been disappointed more than I have been happy.  I know my size and very rarely try things on when I’m shopping, so when I order online I expect their sizing to be accurate.  I have found everything that I have ordered from this site (Shein) has fit me just how I want it to, and the quality is really good.

Don’t believe me?  Give it a try – I picked out some jackets, leopard print and some accessories for you to look at, and you can also click the discount link below and shop some of their great extended Black Friday sales…don’t wait!  The deal is ending soon!

 

  1. Camel lapel long sweater coat
  2. Draped Collar Grid longline coat
  3. Hooded Fluffy Faux Fur Jacket

 

 

  1. Contrast Chevron Sweater
  2. Leopard Print Stretch Heels
  3. Short sleeved cheetah print T shirt

 

 

  1. Oversized quilted scarf
  2. Contrast tape fishnet tights
  3. Faux pearl velvet socks

 

 


Cyber Sale Event!
Up to 90% off

Get $10 off over $79          CODE: LIS10
Get $15 off over $105        CODE: LIS15
Get $30 off over $200        CODE: LIS30




from StyleQueenie.com http://ift.tt/2BpvHtA
via IFTTT

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar