Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Versace for H&M - menswear photos have been released and...wow...okay then....

I can imagine it wasn't easy to design a menswear collection to match the new womens collection by Versace for H&M. I can't imagine the average male consumer of H&M being interested in a powder pink suit. But then, what do I know about men and their clothing????
I freely admit that sometimes a collection takes a while to grow on me - but this is just insanity. I know at least three people who will be delighted with the pink suits and studded leather trench coats but outside of those three? Who knows!
I had such an instant dislike to it. See with women's clothing I would say don't wear all the clothing together and mix it up a little - but I don't think even that would help here!!! I can't help thinking of the Lanvin for H&M collection where both collections were equally lust worthy and wonderful. I mean those metallic men's shoes were amazing!

Good lord how it screams Versace in the 90s though!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar