Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Social Sunday

Hey everyone! I hope you had a fabulous week! Mine was busy, busy, busy! I don't think I could have done more even if I tried! 

My friend Katie over at the Babbling Peruser (you should go check her out she's awesome!) does this post every Sunday called Social Suday, originally from Neely and Ashley at a Complete Waste of Makeup and I thought that I would give it a go! Every Sunday they ask 5 questions that you answer and post to your blog. Simple enough right?! I thought it'd be fun so that you guys can get to know me more and that I can more posts to do that will go up at a specific time. I thought I'd start this today! Here are this week's Social Sunday questions!


1. One item you wish you could splurge on right now?
Ooh this is tough..... it'd either be the J. Crew herringbone vest or a pair of Hunter rain boots. I need these in my fall wardrobe. I may or may not die without them. 

2. If you had an entire weekend of no plans what would you do?
After the week I just had I would do absolutely nothing. Sleep, lay in bed and watch Netflix. I wouldn't move from my bed the entire weekend. 

3. Next place you are visiting outside of your current city?
I feel like these questions were made for me. I'm actually going to San Diego, California next week. I'll be there from the 21- 25!! :)

4. Are you a neat freak or a clutterbug?
Neat freak definitely. Everything has a place and a place for it. I'm like the queen of organization. It's kinda ridiculous actually....

5. Favorite summer purchase?
I don't even know.... I've purchased so many things this summer. #sorrynotsorry #shopaholic But I'm gonna say my vacation to San Diego. Granted it hasn't happened yet but I'm pretty confident it's gonna be amazing. 


That's all the questions for this week! Lemme know in the comments below or by tweeting me your answers! It could be one question or all five! I'd love to know! :) 

Till next time! 


Sunday Social



post signature

"a sunday well spent brings a week of content"

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar