Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Summer Nights…

“The summer night is like a perfection of thought!”

Right before the summer started I met a friend for coffee and she was wearing a pair of sandals that made me a little envious.  They were really stylish and once I found out that she had bought them because she wanted to walk around Disney Theme parks, and could do that all day without feeling like her feet were sore, I knew I had to grab myself a pair!

I have a lot of shoes in my closet (you may have already noticed), and I don’t mind paying a little more for shoes if I know they are going to be something I can wear a lot or if they are timeless.

These Eileen Fisher sandals are definitely worth the money I paid for them. The leather feels like butter and doesn’t cause any rubbing, and the springy soles allow for you to walk and walk and walk! I have been known to wear heels when I’m hiking, but after my kids and husband teased about it, I have definitely become a little more sensible in my shoe choices, so when I knew I was doing this shoot and had to walk on a gravel path, these shoes made absolute sense!

Paired with the White jeans, the Denim jacket and the scalloped hem blouse, this outfit is perfect for a casual summer evening (especially if you fancy a drive up the canyon where it’s a little cooler when the sun goes down).

I like pairing casual with dressy, the jeans and blouse are a little dressier than the sandals and jacket, but the combo I think really works. Of course my current favorite shades are the icing on the cake J

Shop this look or find similar styles and create your own summer night style by clicking the links below!




from StyleQueenie.com http://ift.tt/2rIbx9R
via IFTTT

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar